Orthopaedic Associates is committed to providing equal access to our web-based information and services. We have attempted to implement features to improve the experience for individuals with disabilities. Some of these features are described below.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for aspects of visual layout.
- This site uses relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- Users of Netscape (6+), Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other browsers may use control++ to increase the text size and control+- to decrease it.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Screen readers will interpret text links as hyperlinks rather than underlined text.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- W3 accessibility guidelines
- W3 accessibility techniques
- W3 accessibility checklist
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines